When it comes to funnels, the leading platform is Clickfunnels (everyone knows that) but it seems there is a new kid on the blog that just might outperform Rusell Brunson’s golden product with a lot more features and best of all, cost way cheaper and that new kid (actually a software) is Funnelvio, and in this article, we are going to compare it to figure if it is a better alternative to Clickfunnels.
Before we dive in, let’s discuss a bit about what funnels are in case you don’t have an idea what it is.
What You Will Learn From This Article
- 1 What Are Sales Funnels
- 2 How to build sales funnels
- 3 What is Clickfunnels?
- 4 Who owns Clickfunnels?
- 5 What is Funnelvio?
- 6 Features Of Clickfunnels
- 7 Features of Funnelvio
- 8 How Clickfunnels work
- 9 How It Works – Funnelvio Demo Video
- 10 Clickfunnels vs Funnelvio
- 11 Similar Features
- 12 Clickfunnels Pricing
- 13 Clickfunnels free trial
- 14 Funnelvio Pricing
- 15 Why is Clickfunnels so expensive?
- 16 Clickfunnels Competitors
- 17 Clickfunnels quiz
- 18 Clickfunnels support
- 19 Conclusion – Clickfunnels Alternative
- 20 Ease Of Use
- 21 Pricing
- 22 Features
- 23 Share this:
What Are Sales Funnels
Funnels, also known as sales funnels are a step-by-step process that consists of actions or pages you set up to convert a potential buyer to an actual buyer. This can be done through the use of landing pages, automated email series, articles, or videos.
This is probably not the case if your end goal is different from making a sale. Your goal might be getting visitors to sign up for a program or join your mailing list, whatever your goal, the series of steps they have to take to arrive at that point is known as a funnel.
So let’s say, for instance, you want people to sign up for a webinar. When you reverse engineer the process, you start from the bottom which could be; people to sign up for the webinar, they go through a series of nurturing emails, Giving them a lead magnet, Driving traffic. So your funnel will look something like this.
How to build sales funnels
Now let’s talk about building sales funnels. Here is a video to help out on that.
Setting up a funnel can be a daunting task with so much to worry about like domain names, hosting, landing page designs, email series, etc. I personally created my own funnels using WordPress and plugins such as Elementor and trust me when I say when it comes to cost, that is the cheapest you can go if you know what you are doing.
But if you aren’t really tech-savvy, you probably wouldn’t be able to create one and so that’s where tools like Clickfunnels and Funnelvio come in handy.
What is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a SAAS (Software as a service) platform, primarily designed to help create pages inside a sales funnel. It was created with beginners in mind and just about anyone with zero programming knowledge can build a funnel in a few minutes.
Who owns Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels was created in 2014 by Russell Brunson who is a renowned marketer and author in the internet marketing space. Russell is best known for his 2 best selling books Dotcom Secrets and Expert Secrets.
What is Funnelvio?
Funnelvio is also a web-based software for building sales funnels and does virtually the same job as Clickfunnels, only smarter and with more features (more on this later).
It also has a simple drag-and-drop feature that enables easy creations of funnels with the inclusion of a built-in checkout system and a b that lets you recreate any page you like with a few clicks.
This SAAS platform was created by Neil Napier, another renowned internet marketer who has created over 20 best selling software on platforms like Jvzoo. One of his recent launches includes Mailvio which is an email marketing software that is a good alternative to Getresponse.
Features Of Clickfunnels
For starters, Clickfunnels comes with a couple of cool features with more added when you use an upgraded version of the product.
- 20 funnels
- 100 pages
- 20,000 visitors
- unlimited contacts
- 3 custom domains
- A/B split tests
- Email integrations
- Optin funnels
- All advanced funnels
- Sales funnels
- Membership funnels
- Unlimited members
- Auto webinar funnels
- Hangout funnels
- Order pages
- Upsell pages
- Downsale pages
- Share your funnels
- 1 SMPTP integration
- 1 billing integration per type
Features of Funnelvio
Funnelvio also has some features you might want to take a look at.
- Complete system for product delivery which consists of 4 options (Email, Redirect URL, File download, KPDN). All done with a Plug-n-play functionality.
- You can pull in as much as 100,000 visitors per month
- Simple web-based login interface that requires no coding or technical skills.
- Integrate with major social networks such as Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram including Google calendar and best of all major Autoresponders like Getresponse, Aweber, etc.
- Fast loading created with blocks pre-created on Google Cloud Pro
- Mobile responsive with fast loading pages.
- No need for tools like Clickmagick and other tracking tools. Track everything from funnel page stats to status published, to split tests all within the platform.
- Cool graphic bar display of revenue, sales, and more.
- Build unlimited funnels and pages with advanced technology that serves over 20 Million Page Visits.
- Pre-created design page templates to pick from.
- Stripe and Paypal payment options with built-in carts to sell products with 5 pricing types – One-Time, Subscription, Free, Upsell/Downsell, And Cross-Sell.
- Redesign any page you like with a simple page importing feature built that enables the quick design of any funnel.
- Clone, delete, publish, or unpublish single or multiple pages at once, all of which can be built in multiple languages for Non-English speaking audience.
- Buttons creation and coupons activation for more conversions.
How Clickfunnels work
Here is a video by Russell Brunson that shows how Clickfunnels work. Looks more like a hype in my opinion.
How It Works – Funnelvio Demo Video
With Funnelvio drag and drop feature, it’s pretty easy to get started. This video is a demo on how Funnelvio works.
Clickfunnels vs Funnelvio
Now let’s see a graphical representation of the features on both platforms side by side.
Both Clickfunnels and Funnelvio
- Offer Pages & Funnel Hosting
- Includes a Drag-n-Drop Funnel Builder
- You can do some live editing on your mobile devices.
- Custom Domain & Sites which are also mobile responsive
- Done for you professional templates
- Track conversions
- Social Sharing
- Built-In Graphics with a simple WYSIWIG Editor
- HTML Download
- Countdown Timers
- A/B Testing
- Fully Customizable Trial Options
- 2-Step Optin (Beta)
- Simple WYSIWIG Editor
- Zapier Integration
- Page Importer
- Set Traffic budget Per Page
- Translate Sites & Pages (BETA)
- Share Funnels & Products
- Built-In Goal Tracking
- Built-In Intelligent Reporting System
- 5 Pricing Types
- Set Stock Quantity/Unlimited
- Supports Multiple Currencies
- 4 Product Delivery Options
- PayPal & Stripe Integration (And a whole lot of other integrations!)
Clickfunnels free trial
ClickFunnels might be a little on the steep side of the budget spectrum but they have a free 14-day trial for you to test the waters before you dive in and this trial comes with a couple of bonuses valued at over $10,000.
In my opinion, No. Especially for the price. I can get virtually the same features I get in Clickfunnels for a low one-time price and use the balance to drive traffic to my funnel.
Why is Clickfunnels so expensive?
No one can say for sure, but I feel Russell might have a good reason for this choice in price. But he forgets that he is targeting people just starting out in their business, probably with a tight budget.
A beginner might find Clickfunnels intriguing and a perfect solution to creating a funnel but the price will definitely be a turn-off. So, if you are just starting out I would suggest you leave Clickfunnels for the intermediate and gurus and switch to Funnelvio instead.
Katra and lead pages are currently the biggest competitors of Clickfunnels. With Katra costing about $1,188 yearly and Leadpages at about $948 yearly. Both of these competing platforms are good alternatives. But Funnelvio pricing goes unbeaten with its one-time pricing option.
This is one feature Funnelvio lacks but might be included in later updates. Quizzes have proven to be tools for high engagement that push conversions and Clickfunnels quiz feature is really not a bad addition to their arsenal.
Some users have complained about the shallow level of knowledge the support team at Clickfunnels have about the product especially when it is very technical it also seems to be FOR SALE to some extent which means you only get access to support when you pay a certain pricing option.
If you look again at the Clickfunnels pricing table, you will find that priority support and priority support and VIP phone support are only exclusive to higher payers. So, if you are just starting out, you only have access to a chat support, which might not be as good.
For funnelvio, the support system is the same across board, a lot more welcoming and is not priced in any way. This is an important feature in my book as I see no reason to pay extra if I need help for something that costs me $97 a month.
Conclusion – Clickfunnels Alternative
Is Funnelvio a better alternative to Clickfunnels? Yes and for the one-time price and the number of features it has, I would definitely go for Funnelvio. I would miss the quiz feature but I can live without it in my business. But that’s just my personal opinion.
Whatever platform you choose to use is fine. All that matters is to get your sales funnel up and running and drive traffic to it and make some money.
However, for a limited time. If you choose to take my advise and get Funnelvio, I have a couple of bonuses that will last over the period of it’s launch and will end when the timer runs out.
Here are the bonuses.