I remember sometime in 2015 when I created a product to sell on Clickbank and it had to be a series of videos, audios and, PDFs. If powerful tools like Member App existed then, I wouldn’t have the need to upload a huge pack of information in a zip folder and upload to my Google drive and hope a customer has the patience to download the large files.
Right now, there are a couple of options out there like Udemy, teachable, and LearnDash (which is a WordPress plugin) that provide the solution of hosting courses, but Member App seems to be a merge of all of them.
One reason membership sites such as Member App are so powerful is the ability to build a buyers list, organize lectures for students in a way that is easy to assimilate, and to have recurring income from selling courses online.
Watch this video by Sunny Lenarduzzi to learn how to create an online course that sells.
Now, In this article, I am going to shed some light on what this software can do and how it can benefit your info marketing business. Make sure you read every word I have to say but feel free to skip to different sections as well by using the table of contents below.
What You Will Learn From This Article
- 1 What Is Member App
- 2 Member App Features
- 3 Member App Testimonials
- 4 Who Member App Is For
- 5 Member App Creator
- 6 Member App Pricing
- 7 Member App One Time Offers
- 8 Member App Comparison
- 9 Member App Bonuses
- 11 My Honest Opinion Of Member App
- 12 My Member App Bonuses
- 13 frequently asked questions
- 14 Ease Of Use
- 15 Pricing
- 16 Features
- 17 Share this:
What Is Member App
Member App is a software for creating membership sites for hosting tutorials, classes, and lectures in different formats such as video, audio, and text. It’s just like teachable in a way, but with a sleeker design and more intuitive features that give you more control.
I checked it out and found it really had some cool features that left me in awe. Let’s check out some of them.
Member App Features
- Compatibility: It works on various platforms such as Desktop, mobile, and Tablet, and this cool feature enables you to do everything you need to do on the go.
- Professional Themes: Well I wish they were more but Member App comes with 3 cool themes that help pre-frame the minds of your users to think your products must be professional and of high ticket value. Best of all, they are responsive.
- Drag and Drop: This is actually my favorite part when it comes to this software, or any software for that matter, that is the reason I love tools like Elementor. Member App software makes it so easy to add membership content with this feature.
- Fast Creation: It takes less than 10 mins to have your membership site up and running with the help of the Member App wizard.
- Drip Feed: Amazing feature which gives you the ability to space out the time between lectures so your students don’t get overwhelmed. Lessons can be scheduled for a later date and activated automatically especially when they register for a membership package that requires daily, weekly or monthly updates.
- Integrations: It’s not just about lectures and lessons, but growing a list as well. With this feature, you can literally integrate with email software such as Mailchimp, Getresponse, Aweber, Sendlane and Webinar platforms such as Zoom, WebinarJam and more.
- Payment beyond Paypal: Yap, Paypal is the go-to when it comes to platforms like Member App but in addition to Paypal as a payment option, you also have the ability to integrate with affiliate platforms such as; JVZoo, Clickbank, WarriorPlus, SamCart, ThriveCart & Paykickstart.
- Hosting: All you need is a domain name and the hosting is taken care of. All of your membership websites are hosted within the Member App platform on super fast & reliable servers. Thereby saving you cost and all the technicalities required.
- Automatic feedback system: It’s always best to gain feedback and run surveys to determine if changes are required in your courses and if your students are unhappy with anything within their membership. You would normally have to find a way to integrate a third-party platform to get this valuable information but with Member App, its all part of the pack.
- Create and sell membership sites: Just like you would in Udemy, imagine you create something similar and charge course providers a percentage for their students, how cool is that?
Member App Testimonials
Are there any users who have tested this software? Yes and here is a couple of them and what they have to say.
Who Member App Is For
Member App is mainly for course content creators in every niche. Whether you are a business professional, digital marketer, blogger, fashion designer, a furniture maker.
It doesn’t really matter what niche you are in as long as you intend to create a course on a subject using an interface that makes it easily accessible by your students, then Member App is it.
Your course can be about hiking or making money online or even selling goat’s milk, it doesn’t really matter. You get to build a list of students and course buyers who want to learn more about any subject.
Member App Creator
The guy behind this software is Sam Bakker and he is a top internet marketing coach, trainer, and speaker who has launched various digital products over the years, gaining over 60 thousand in sales on JvZoo.
You probably don’t give a f**k about who he is but his achievements speak for him and you can be sure this software is a solution provider.
Member App Pricing
Presently, Member App costs $47 for the regular license and $67 for the commercial license.
Both these licenses cover virtually the same features, the only difference being the ability to Sell membership websites to businesses (just like Udemy) on the commercial license.
Now this price is a one-time price but only for a very limited time of 7 days which is the launch period and during this time you will be able to get access to the app at this price which is a special ‘founders discount’.
After the launch period is over you will be required to pay yearly to gain access. So, do I think it’s smarter you get on this now? Yes, I do.
I decided to place a timer that counts down to when the pricing will be recurring. So you can be alerted with how much time you have left to get a hold of Member App.
Member App One Time Offers
There are a couple of “would you want fries with that”? offers known as one time offers you will be offered when you get access to either the personal or commercial licenses.
These offers are not required to make the software work but it’s the icing on the cake you might want to check out.
- Future Updates & Upgrades
- Commercial Rights
Member App Comparison
Okay, when it comes to comparison, a worthy adversary is LearnDash and in this section let’s look at a couple of things they have in common and also their differences using the pricing table of LearnDash Basic license.
The features I ticked in red are some that aren’t quite offered by Member App. But the rest are included (and even much more), as you can see in the features section at the beginning of this article.
Except for the 1 site license and price in which Member App offers license on unlimited sites and the pricing is a bit higher. But notice the present pricing on LearnDash is special pricing, the normal price being $199, and is billed yearly.
Let’s check out Member App in comparison to teachable using the least plan as well.
Member App has nothing called course product (not even sure what that is). Also, it has no member community, which I think is the same as the LearnDash forum.
Another thing is the 2 admin-level users, which Member App lacks also.
Regarding the course creator training, at the time of writing this article Member App has no training for course creators, but I am quite sure it isn’t rocket science and there is a help desk to guide you all the way.
Last but not least we have the price of teachable at $39 a month and $29 if paid annually (that is $348 yearly payment). So this is where Member App outshines teachable by a mile.
Member App Bonuses
When you purchase any of the licenses, there are a couple of bonuses from Sam Bakker, you also have access to.
My Honest Opinion Of Member App
I love it. Period.
It’s an amazing solution for anyone looking to host lectures, courses, and just about any information that can be conveyed using video, audio, and text formats.
I love the drip-feed feature, which enables me to schedule a lesson in my course for a later date and also the integrations with email marketing and webinar tools are truly awesome
Also, when it comes to payments even Udemy only integrates with Paypal and Payoneer as payment options but with Member App stepping up the game with JVZoo, Clickbank, and more, it is truly a gem.
Another thing worth noting is the fact that you get to keep all the money (well not all if you miss out on the one-time price offer) you make as a creator or instructor, everything you charge is sent to you via any payment options you pick.
You could head over to Udemy but be ready to be charged around 25% – 97% for sales of your courses. But with the Member App software, you keep 100% of whatever you earn.
So, if you are reading this, when the timer ends, the price will become a yearly recurring price.
So I suggest you pick this up now if you are a vendor or a course creator working on a list of tutorials to sell on Clickbank, JVZoo etc. Trust me, with the one-time price you will be saving a lot of money in the long run.
My Member App Bonuses
And to help you get started in your information business (assuming you have never launched a course) I will be giving you full access to my bonuses which include tools and tutorials you could recreate into your own course and launch ASAP on your Member App platform.
Caution! They are a lot of powerful bonuses, try not to be overwhelmed. They are about 40 in number.
So, in case you think this is a great deal (which it is). All you have to do is order using the link and you will find my email within your Jvzoo account. Hit me up with details of your order and I will send the bonuses across asap.
frequently asked questions
What Exactly is Member App?
In the simplest terms. Member App is a software for course creators to build membership sites for their students. Where they can host tutorials and lectures, just like the likes of Udemy, but with Member App, you have total control.
Do I need any tech skills to use Member app?
No, it is has a drag and drop feature that makes it super easy to create your courses in minutes.
What if I am not really happy about the software
If for whatever reason, you’re not satisfied after 30 days, you can send an email to email@example.com and your money will be returned immediately to your account.
How much is member app?
The early bird price is a one-time fee of $47 for the regular license and $67 for the commercial. This early bird discount ends on the 6th of October.
Do I get Any bonuses for buying member app?
Yes, you will get 10 amazing bonuses from the vendor and an additional 40 from me.
Thanks for reading this, and if you would like to check other products I review, here are a couple of links to previous ones.
CreateStudio Review (Amazing video editing software that also creates cool animations)
Extempore Review (A mobile app teleprompter that lets you read script while recording a video)
DFY Suite 2.0 review (If you need buyer Traffic and backlinks to boost you SEO)
Viral Traffic Boost Review (Amazing plugin for driving traffic from Facebook)
Vidtoon Review (Easy, simple to use 2d animation software)
Commission Hero Review (Learn this Facebook technique and make huge commissions)
100k Blueprint Review (A coaching program that teaches everything you need to learn about dropshipping)
Syndtrio Review (Great app for ranking your niche site in 48hrs)